10 Things to Know about Casey Moss
10. She also writes as C.R. Moss. Here’s a bit about C.R…. An eccentric and eclectic writer, C.R. Moss pens stories for the mainstream and erotic romance markets, giving readers Worlds of Possibilities when it comes to love.” Basically she write stories from the light and sweet to the dark and deadly with varying degrees of sexual heat. She is mainly focusing on erotic cowboy/ranch stories now.
09. Which does Casey like more? Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate all the way and the darker the better.
08. Does Casey write with music or other background noise going on?
Yes. If I have music playing it’s usually wordless music. I’ll turn on the New Age channel on the TV and listen to that. Yeah, it’s spa type music. And, no, I don’t fall asleep to it. Occasionally, I’ll listen to Alternative/Hard Rock/Edgy music or Country. It really depends on the story I’m writing. Most of the time I have the TV on in the background.
07. What did Casey do before she became published?
One of the jobs I had used to be as a Massage Therapist. That’s why the spa music is easy for me to have in the background.
06. Television was mentioned. What does Casey have on in the background?
During the day, I’ll have the recordings of the two soap operas I watch—‘Young and the Restless’ and ‘Days of Our Lives.’ At night, I’m either catching up on other recordings, have re-runs of old sitcoms on (I like ‘Frasier,’ or I’ll play a movie I’ve seen many times so I’m not too distracted by it.
05. Does Casey enjoy traveling? If so, where’s her favorite vacation destination?
DH & I both like to travel. We’re big into cruising. In fact, in 2014 we’ve had three cruises and a trip to Tennessee. I love tropical destinations…actually anywhere near or on water suits me.
04. Which does Casey like to drink? Coffee or tea?
I’ll drink both. Normally, I reach for coffee first. Love my Keurig®!
03. If Casey were to come back in the next life as a plant, what would that plant be and why?
I'd be an oak tree. Sturdy, beautiful, able to offer shelter to wildlife and shade to people. :)
02. If Casey had any super powers, what would they be and why?
I’d want to fly. It would save lots of travel costs, and I could skip the airports and germ infested tubes.
01. What does Casey like on a man…..briefs, boxer briefs or boxer shorts or nothing at all?
Boxer briefs aren't bad. Don't care for the white colored men's briefs at all. Blech. Comando is awesome! ;)
Genre: Erotic Urban Fantasy
Publisher: Evernight Publishing
Date of Publication: May 15, 2014
Number of pages: 146
Word Count: 52,000
Cover Artist: Sour Cherry Designs
The world has broken out in wars. Las Vegas has been ravaged by chemical warfare and is now home to several clans and creatures.
Welcome to I-D-8 Entertainment’s newest game: Clans of Vegas—Endless Night.
Friends and family have gathered for a crunch time playtest of C.O.V.E.N.. When a horrible thunderstorm hits, everyone’s sucked into the game for real. In the MMORPG, Hope Collins is kidnapped by Buzz and forced to submit to his whims.
Her boyfriend, Alden, has to delay his quest of defeating a clan’s prince to save her, but time and circumstance don’t seem to be on his side. Faith Collins is bombarded by strange dreams brought on by Buzz. Her boyfriend, Tavis, learns to dream walk, but can he help break the spell she’s under and save her before she’s lost to him?
C.O.V.E.N. is more than just a game. It’s a whole other world.
About the Author:
Casey Moss delves into the darker aspects of life in her writing, sometimes basing the stories on reality, sometimes on myth. No matter the path, her stories will take you on a journey from the light-hearted paranormal to dark things unspeakable. What waits around the corner? Come explore…
June 30 Interview
June 30 Spotlight
Sapphyria's Steamy Book Reviews
July 1 Interview
The Creatively Green Write at Home Mom
July 1 Spotlight
Deal Sharing Aunt
July 2 Interview
July 2 Spotlight
Lisa’s World of Books
July 3 Guest blog
July 3 Spotlight
July 4 Interview
July 4 Spotlight
July 7 Guest blog