Who are Alex and Alyssa?
My inspiration for Alex came to me pretty quickly after catching this image on Pinterest. Not only is Christian Bale gorgeous, but he really is perfect as Alex Winters.
1. Alex is the youngest Winters brother.
2. He has a culinary arts degree and works as an Executive Chef.
3. He is close with his brother, Joshua Winters.
4. He has sleeve tattoos on both arms.
5. He is six feet tall and has gorgeous, rainforest green eyes.
6. He has the biggest heart, and loves kids.
7. He was born in Wilmington, NC, and is not only close with his immediate family, he is very close with all his extended family, especially his cousins.
8. Loves big trucks, and has an addiction to binge watching reality car shows.
9. After meeting Isabel (in book one "Catch Me") they had an immediate connection, and have a sister/brother friendship.
10. Loves beer, coffee, pancakes, popcorn, and anything with cheese.
All my female leads in The Winters Family Series are gorgeous, curvy, plus-size woman.
When I saw this image on Pinterest, I saw Alyssa immediately. Nicole LeBris is exactly who I see when I think about Alyssa Benson.
1. Alyssa has twin sisters Georgie and Jax, she is the oldest sister.
2. She has a daughter named Alexandra, also known as Lexie.
3. She was previously married for 10 years.
4. She has a culinary arts degree, but has not worked as a chef for several years.
5. She moved to Boise, Idaho and opened a cafe called "Lexie Eats."
6. She was born and raised in a small town in Michigan.
7. She is very close with her sisters and her parents.
8. She loves celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas, and has a love for finding recipes to make for each holiday.
9. Lexie taught her how to play Skee-ball and maybe cheat just a little.
10. Loves coffee, wine, pizza, barbecued meat, and many different pastry treats.
Book two "Need You" is only available on Amazon.
The Winters Family Series
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Date of Publication: March 16th
ISBN: Paperback - 978-0-9862356-4-1
Ebook - 978-0-9862356-3-4
Word Count: Around 54,000 words, still in editing process.
Cover Artist: Easton Place Design Studios
Book two of The Winters Family Series, a contemporary romance filled with emotion.
After Alyssa and her daughter experience a horrible tragedy, she realizes a change of scenery is needed to help move on from the past. She ends up in Idaho, opens a cafe, and continues to live life in the past for the next two years.
Until Alex arrives in Boise.
Alex is the youngest Winters brother, a chef in Los Angeles. When he loses his job, he decides it’s time to leave the big city behind. He finds a job opening in Boise, Idaho for an Executive Chef position. He lost his job and girlfriend in the same day, now it’s time to just focus on work, or so he thought.
With so much sadness, can Alex show Alyssa it’s okay to love again? Will Alyssa realize she needs Alex to help her let go of the past?
Recipes made at the Cafe “Lexie Eats” will be included in the back of the book.
**This book can be read as a standalone from the series.**
About the Author:
A romance nerd at heart, I tend to find inspiration in my dreams, or when walking my dog. My love for romance goes all the way back to when I was 15, and laying on my best friend’s bed reading romance books. It only took me 25 years to start putting all my stories on paper….well actually a computer. I was born and raised in Michigan, now live in the South in North Carolina. So my accent sounds like a Yankee with a slight Southern drawl. When I am not writing you will find me reading, or baking.
My real life romance started when I was just 19. Now over 20 years later, my husband is not only my lover but my best friend. We only raise furry kids, we have one dog and two cats. Our animals are all rescues.
I am a foodie, who loves creating recipes.
Over four years ago I started a food blog at CafeTerraBlog. My love for food is why each of my books will always share new recipes made by the characters.
I love connecting with my followers. You can find me on Facebook and Twitter. I will keep you up to date on what I am writing, book release dates, and so much more on my website.